Pinch valve, also known as a pressure valve, airbag valve, pinch-off valve, etc. Pneumatic, electric, manual or hydraulic driving methods are used to squeeze the casing to achieve the function of switch/adjustment. An electromagnetic pinch valve is a form of the pinch valve. The casing (hose) is the most important part of the pinch valve, which provides anti-corrosion, anti-wear and pressure-bearing capacity. In addition, the quality of internal parts such as electromagnetic coil, armature and spring also affects the life of the valve.
The electromagnetic pinch valve (pinch valve for short) is driven by an electromagnetic solenoid, and the on-off is controlled by squeezing or loosening the hose. The medium only passes through the hose, and the other parts of the valve body are not in contact with the medium, which means that compared with other kinds of solenoid valves, the pinch valve can carry granular medium without clogging.
1. Wide application range, which can be applied to most microfluidic fields.
2. Low power consumption and good heat dissipation efficiency.
3. Special matching rubber hose to ensure the best rebound life.
4. Product performance and quality are stable.
5. Maintenance only needs to replace pipe fittings, which is relatively economical.
This is the last one.