Micro diaphragm pump is a kind of micro vacuum pump. Its working principle is that the motor drives the eccentric wheel, which drives the diaphragm to do reciprocating motion, so that the volume of the pump chamber changes to and fro, and the fluid is continuously sucked and pressed out. According to different uses, it is often called a micro diaphragm air pump, miniature diaphragm water pump, etc. The micro diaphragm pump has the advantages of high efficiency, complete isolation between the moving mechanism and the conveying medium, non-moving sealing, no leakage, small volume, light weight, self-priming ability, no fear of idling, no lubrication and maintenance, and low noise. When it is used as a miniature water pump, there is no need to pump, and it can pump air and water, and it is not afraid of dry rotation.
1. The pressure is high, and in some cases, it can even reach five or six kilograms, compared with one-sixth or one-fifth of that of ordinary products.
2. Energy saving. The micro diaphragm pump has the effect of energy saving. It can be clearly seen in use that the power consumption of the micro diaphragm pump is relatively small, only one or two amps, which is much less than that of ordinary products.
3. Intelligent design. In terms of design, the micro diaphragm pump is relatively intelligent. After powering on and turning on the switch, if the liquid medicine switch is turned on at this time, it will work normally. If it is turned off, the pump can decompress itself to promote backflow, thus reducing the possible pressure on the outlet pipe and not affecting the hose. If the liquid medicine switch is turned on at this time, it will work normally to the original pressure.
4. Long service life. The problem with service life is the weakness of many pumps. Due to the lack of performance or materials, there are many products with short service life, while the micro diaphragm pump has a long service life, and the motor service life can even reach more than 10 years, which is far less than that of ordinary products. Of course, regular maintenance is required to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
5. High performance-to-price ratio. Because the micro diaphragm pump operates relatively stably and works for a long time, it can work continuously for a long time. The current under strong pressure is also relatively small, and it is resistant to high temperature and corrosion, with relatively low noise. The reasonable structure inside the pump body reduces the wear degree of the pump body itself.
1. Solve the problem of hand washing, bathing and toilet water use in the diet of vehicles, ships, yachts, etc.
2. Beverage processing equipment and processing equipment to realize fluid transportation.
3. Maternal and child products, such as breast pumps, automatic milk flushers, etc.
4. Smart home products, such as smart toilet seats, coffee machines, etc.
5. Medical equipment, such as sphygmomanometer, etc.
Keyto's micro diaphragm pumps are quite different from consumer diaphragm pumps, which can guarantee high quality, precise control and complex liquid circulation, and are mainly used in IVD, medical equipment and other fields.
This is the first one.